A number of WordPress bloggers do all kind of activities to rank higher their content in google search result. This is first and foremost demand of today’s era to get higher ranking and increase your traffic from various methods and tactics.
But just ranking your most pages on google or any other search engines the first page does not mean that you should get traffic, it’s all about ctr(click through rate, how many people click on your pages in the google search result.
There is one most trendy and useful way to enhance your traffic because a majority of people click on the first result, a blogger should improve there ctr by just adding schema markup to your content about the event, article, recipe and so on.
Just take a simple look on this and decide which search result is better?
By using schema your search result looks like this and it’s attract users to visit your page.
Let’s take a look what is schema markup?
This is the example of how your content tell a search engine that how much extra information you have added in your content, like – content type, date, author name, rating, preparation time, image, description and so on.
In return search engine show your rich result on a suggested query like this.
If you are a blogger then schema markup will help you a lot and your content will rank higher or improve your ctr by adding a schema for your content.
If you are using WordPress then it is very easy for you to using schema markup by just adding all in one schema rich snippet plugin.
There is also a lot more plugins to use for adding a schema markup but here I will suggest you this specific tools and later I will guide on how you can use this tools.
HOW DOES A RICH SNIPPET HELP?
- It gives search engines only the important & precise information to display in search result snippets.
- Rich Snippets are very interactive (photos, star ratings, price, author, etc.) to let you stand out from competition
- See what difference it makes in CTR (Click Through Rate)
- Helps you rank higher in search results
- Helps Facebook display proper information when users share your links on Facebook
> Curious, how does this plugin work?
SUPPORTED CONTENT TYPES –
This plugin supports the following types of Schemas:
* Software Application
FUTURE RELEASE WOULD INCLUDE –
- Local Business
How to Add schema markup for your content?
Once you have done with an installation of this plugin you can simply add the detail of your rich snippet by the help of this tool. Now take a look on this step by step –
- First of all click on the post tag
Now you have all the list of your post on your laptop or desktop screen.
- On the very second step just click on the edit button of that post which you want to add rich snippet.
- You can see the Configure Rich Snippet option at the bottom of your content – Select on this option
- Select what type of post is about
- Once you select your post type you can see the snippet edit detail form
Now time to edit the detail of your content which provides information to search engine that what kind of data your content consider.
If you have any query or any other question you can comment on below comment section, we will try our best to provide you quick suggestion.